Monday, February 20, 2012

Focus on Your Healing

Heal

Whole

Healer

Healed

Wounded

Wound

Sound

Crash

Clamor

Clang

Bang

Choo-Choo train

Heal heal heal

Am I a dog in training?

Need this process be ever waning?

Draining

It is to always desire that which is yet reached

My fortune I seek in glass houses of pink-ribboned saffron churches blistered nights with snow capped fountains churches, merches, splurches, searches

Everythings coming up roses

Miss moses regrets she’s unable to lunch today

Come out and play

Play play play

Life is but a dance of snow joy frosted cupcakes in ice cream cones

Serious like a revolutionary ballet

I want to play

Serious serious

Lives touched by revolutions peaceful powerful rap induced furies of frustrations and anger and wanting something more more more

More more am I only looking to score

Score a line of crack from your sister down the block

I think I met her yesterday

With her head in a bag full of milk cartons

Who are you to judge what I have to say

Let us not become so boring and controlling that we lose the splendor of our vices

I will take mine on the rocks or over a cup of joe schmo hither me timbers and shivers of sunlight draped maidens in corsets with bosoms overflowing so nice to look at

The softness at the top where the tissue bulges out over the clothesline

Is a place I like to call home

So soft and fluffy

Land land land

To heal

Or to Heel

No comments: